Subject: Re: mechanical movement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 94 12:45:36 PDT

>
>I have a few MECH type objects I want to animate. How do I go about it ?
> will bones work ? I have mechanical joints that will be moving. In
>Imagine it was pretty easy to do this type of movement. How would you
>approach this in lightwave.
>                                                        bill
>/************************************************************************\
>        Bill leimberger Nashua NH.
>/*************************************************************************\
>
	This is not a newbie kind of question, it is just a stupid
	freakin' question.  'way too general.  You wanta know how to 
	"animate" something, read the manual.  You have a specific
	problem, ask the list.

	Geez.

	Posted to the list as a public service.

***********************************************************************
*   (OOOOO)  [email-masked]  |  Synergy Graphix & Animation     *
*  (OOOOOOO)  Welcome to Seattle!  |   Film and Video Productions     *
*    \\\\\\    Have a latte'!      |Technical Subjects Our Specialty! *
*     \\\\\\                       |                                  *
***********************************************************************